If you want one gang to send a pulse for example to a gate or a door opener, go to Device settings on the app of the chosen gang, go to Gang Type, here select "Toggle". In this case the electricity will pass only as long as you press on the gang, permitting for example to open (or when possible also close) a door or a gate.
Articles in this section
- How do I set the backlight to light it up when the hand approaches the iotty?
- How do I restore the internet connection of my iotty devices?
- Some devices I have do not reconnect to the Internet, I can't control them from the app.
- How do I remove the iotty glass?
- Can i connect iotty Smart Switch to a smart bulb?
- How do I delete a Siri Shortcut on the iotty app?
- How do I set up a command with Siri Shortcuts?
- How can I use iotty with SmartThings?
- I tried to create a new action with Siri but my iotty app lost the internet connection
- I can't set a command with Siri