If you want one gang to send a pulse for example to a gate or a door opener, go to Device settings on the app of the chosen gang, go to Gang Type, here select "Toggle". In this case the electricity will pass only as long as you press on the gang, permitting for example to open (or when possible also close) a door or a gate.
Articles in this section
- Can I control all the lights in my home via a single gang?
- Can I use a scenario using Alexa?
- How to create a Scene
- Can I open/close the shades with Alexa?
- How do I connect iotty to Alexa?
- I can't see the iotty WiFi
- How can I connect iotty to Google Home?
- Can I connect iotty to an external relay?
- How do I set the backlight to light it up when the hand approaches the iotty?
- How do I restore the internet connection of my iotty devices?