If you want one gang to send a pulse for example to a gate or a door opener, go to Device settings on the app of the chosen gang, go to Gang Type, here select "Toggle". In this case the electricity will pass only as long as you press on the gang, permitting for example to open (or when possible also close) a door or a gate.
Articles in this section
- I cannot register my iotty Smart Switch to my Internet home Wi-Fi.
- How do I set a multi-way switching?
- How can I control the backlight with an action?
- I wired iotty Light Switch but now my main power switch doesn’t turn on
- The light doesn’t turn off (or on) anymore, what can I do?
- I want to disable a gang.
- I found the cardboard inside the packaging but I don’t know how to use it.
- I disabled a gang, why do I still see it on the physic device?
- The touch doesn’t work. (What to do every time after you remove/attach the faceplate)
- After installing iotty Light Switch on the wall I’ve noticed that the touch works well only without the faceplate, what happened?