If you want one gang to send a pulse for example to a gate or a door opener, go to Device settings on the app of the chosen gang, go to Gang Type, here select "Toggle". In this case the electricity will pass only as long as you press on the gang, permitting for example to open (or when possible also close) a door or a gate.
Articles in this section
- How do I delete a Siri Shortcut on the iotty app?
- How do I set up a command with Siri Shortcuts?
- How can I use iotty with SmartThings?
- I tried to create a new action with Siri but my iotty app lost the internet connection
- I can't set a command with Siri
- I cannot register my iotty Smart Switch to my Internet home Wi-Fi.
- How to convert your iotty account from social to standard.
- How do I set a multi-way switching?
- How can I control the backlight with an action?
- The Sun or Time actions are too inaccurate.