If you want one gang to work as a gate or door opener, on the app go to Device settings of the chosen gang, scroll until you find Gang Type, here select Gate/door. In this case the electricity will pass only as long as you hit the gang, permitting to open (or when possible also close) a door or a gate for example.
Articles in this section
- How do I set a multi-way switching?
- How can I control the backlight with an action?
- I wired iotty Light Switch but now my main power switch doesn’t turn on
- The light doesn’t turn off (or on) anymore, what can I do?
- I want to disable a gang.
- I found the cardboard inside the packaging but I don’t know how to use it.
- I disabled a gang, why do I still see it on the physic device?
- The touch doesn’t work. (What to do every time after you remove/attach the faceplate)
- After installing iotty Light Switch on the wall I’ve noticed that the touch works well only without the faceplate, what happened?
- I’ve connected iotty Light Switch to a gate, how do I set the app to control it?