Check on your iotty device settings the firmware version of the problematic device.
If the firmware version starts with "0." it means that you need to force the update to the current version. If it is not at a firmware version of "0.x.x", this FAQ should be more useful: How do I restore the internet connection of my iotty devices?
To do that, being the device disconnected, you can't click on "update firmware", but no worries, it is still very easy, you can follow these steps:
- dismount the glassplate of the iotty devices
- press on the AP physical button for 10 seconds (there are 2 small buttons, the AP is the one at the bottom or on the left)
- go to the iotty app
- press on the "+" icon from the Rooms page
- tap on "add device"
- register the device once again (all information and preferences already set will remain, no information will be lost).
- mount the glassplate back
- go inside the device settings and scroll to the bottom
- restart the device to restore the touch sensitivity ( for further information on this you can check the following FAQ: The touch doesn’t work. (What to do every time after you remove/attach the faceplate))
If you have any question do not hesitate to contact us, we're here to help!