You can dedicate one button to turn on or off all or some of the lights in your home simply via Wi-Fi, thanks to the iotty app.
It is necessary that:
- All the lights concerned must be physically connected to iotty plates.
- Have a free gang in the iotty plate
- and/or to have an iotty plate with a free gang to turn off the lights
(So, it is not possible to use a single gang for both switch on/off, but it is always necessary to have a free gang for each command).
In order to be able to turn on (or turn off) more than one iotty device, the Scene must first be created.
Once done, open the Automations section and select Activity dependent.
- Under "Device" select the free gang you want to dedicate to the Scene
- You can not select anything under "Event": once saved, this gang will be automatically became a toggle (there will be no more on/off but only "pressed")
- Under 'WHAT' select 'Run Scene'.
- Under "Scene" select the Scene created previously from the list